AIM
kidtwk

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

BEAUTIFUL

AMAZING GAME MY FRIEND, I WISH I COULD MAKE ONE WITH YOU LIKE THAT SOMETIME :)

A Parting Shot II A Parting Shot II

Great game

I'd like to make a game with you but I'd rather a different topic, like ZOMBIES!

But i think ur game is great and if you want any help or anything i'd be glad to lend a hand. Give me a holler if u want. Super_fat_jessie@hotmail. . com

Great game none the less

PS: i dont do action scripts only graphics and such.

Thanks, Travis

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

I really liked it!

Hey you could use some work on the graphics and I loved the topic with zombies! :D anways I was wondering if you need any graphic artist i would be glad to help.... just add my msn. super_fat_jessie@hotmail. com.

Keep up the good work buddy!

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Nice

I got up to 262354 on my 5th throw!

Grave 3 Grave 3

Yo man great game

I liked ur game but it needs better graphics i would love to do them for you. please e-mail me if u want. it wont let me put in my e-mail so just click on my name and e-mail me, thanks. keep up the good work.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm already stocked up on work. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and eventually I'll have good graphics, they get better with every game.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Bravo...

Very well made.. I got a question thoe,, I was wondering if you could hook me up with some action scripts for a game im makeing its similer to the one ur got right here... please respond,,,

alexander-b responds:

thanks...go to my web-site, check my e-mail address, send me more details, of what you need exactly...I'll see what i can do!! :)

Fatfish - Wormcatcher Fatfish - Wormcatcher

Loved it!

Hey I got a question... Whats the name of that bannana song. I love it. Pluss the game was great.

Keep it up!

Flash-Z responds:

the name of the song is
Manu Chao - King Of The Bongo

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

A BIG 10 FOR YOU MY FRIEND!

You like that up top? It was clever wasent it?
Freestyle!

Anyways I loved it I got to say next level put an M-16 or something. I love the way your gun shoots and reloads very good. Im not to fond of it being a worm but hey... What ever flots your bot. (a nother freestyle)

Good job man =) had fun playing it.

^^Nightmare^^ ^^Nightmare^^

Good

Some miner things you should change... Give the gun or actions like when he shoots make the top cock back and flame 2 come out the barrol. and put some more anamation.

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

Fucking GOOD!

one of the best games I'ev played on ng. Im makeing a game with the same controls and I was hopeing one of u could hook me up with the ac for the game thanks. :)

SketchMichaels responds:

Glad you liked it, though I don't think Nero would be too pleased with that... besides, it's not as rewarding if you don't do it yourself. :P