AIM
kidtwk

Subida muerta(DeadRising) Subida muerta(DeadRising)

BOMb

yo man that was a good flash for your first..keep it up!

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

WICKED!

THAT was an amazing flash buddy... im working on a zombie series of my own at the moment. keep up the good work!

Four Minutes (Part 2) Four Minutes (Part 2)

not bad

i only have 2 problems...

1. the fighting seemed to lack emotion and was slow paced. wasnt really feelin it.

2. why would the women wipe the finger prints off the gun but then walk away putting her finger prints all over the door nob.

other then that. it was pretty good. me and buddys make movies aswell so i know how much effort you had put into this

keep up the work

Doomhammr responds:

LOL, that's funny! I didn't even think of the fingerprints on the doorknob! Sorry about the slow pace. This was the first time I mad e something of this magnitude. Thanks for the review.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

BEAUTIFUL

AMAZING GAME MY FRIEND, I WISH I COULD MAKE ONE WITH YOU LIKE THAT SOMETIME :)

A Parting Shot II A Parting Shot II

Great game

I'd like to make a game with you but I'd rather a different topic, like ZOMBIES!

But i think ur game is great and if you want any help or anything i'd be glad to lend a hand. Give me a holler if u want. Super_fat_jessie@hotmail. . com

Great game none the less

PS: i dont do action scripts only graphics and such.

Thanks, Travis

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

I really liked it!

Hey you could use some work on the graphics and I loved the topic with zombies! :D anways I was wondering if you need any graphic artist i would be glad to help.... just add my msn. super_fat_jessie@hotmail. com.

Keep up the good work buddy!